1922 sold at auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1922 sold at auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

An Open Express body I built for the Owls Head Museum.. Sold for $12,100.00. All proceeds go to support the museum.. Pics of the build on my Facebook Page..https://www.facebook.com/everettcurrierfarm/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 08:52 pm:

also visit.. http://www.everettcurrierfarm.com/?alt_id=75a06354-95eb-4fac-ab68-f62c33bd21ec&t s=1472086301988

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

Amazing deal and great cause, thank you Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

Thanx Dave, thanx to you for the beautiful engine work..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 09:13 pm:

Oh, I think you had me mistaken. Im just/was a Facebook friend of yours, John and Mike gulbankian built that engine. They also did my short block and trans

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

lol... sorry.... for some reason I thought you worked w/ them.... my bad.... but Thank you... You like the work they did for you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 07:45 am:

Love their work, I had them just do the short block and machine work. I did assembly to save money. Used scat crank, stipe cam, new j and m drums.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration