Cadillac Michigan Street scene 1918-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Cadillac Michigan Street scene 1918-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 03:24 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 07:33 am:

roadster could be 1913 mod 25 Studebaker i have a body for one, charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:08 am:

the windshield is not right for Studebaker. if that is a gas tank behind the seat i will say 12 or 13 overland they had a back window like that. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lew Morrill on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:06 am:

Currently I live in the Cadillac Michigan area. There are more people in this photo than Cadillac usually musters for most all recent events. It would be fun to know what everyone turned out for with their cars, bikes and kids. A parade maybe? Also, no horses and buggies that I can see. Thanks to the Amish located in the area, a few real horsepower driven conveyances still are cruising along Mitchell street every so often. Great photo. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Cadillac was also home of the man who invented the Shay Locomotive. Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:24 am:

Good ol' Ephraim !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:37 am:

Converted to grayscale and boosted contrast:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

I wonder why they are all just sitting in there cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 04:23 pm:

thanks now i can see the filler on the gas tank it is an overland mod 69 1913 charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration