Old Photo - Five foot two, eyes of blue But oh, what those five foot could do Has anybody seen my girl?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Five foot two, eyes of blue But oh, what those five foot could do Has anybody seen my girl?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:38 am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqYJjA4aYXM

Five foot two, eyes of blue
But oh, what those five foot could do
Has anybody seen my girl?
Turned up nose, turned down hose,
All dressed up in fancy clothes,
Now if you run into a five foot two
Covered in fur,
Diamond rings and all those things,
Bet-cha life it isn't her.
But could she love, could she woo?
Could she, could she, could she coo?

Five foot two, eyes of blue
But oh, what those five foot could do.
Turned up nose, turned down hose,
All dressed up in fancy clothes,
Now if you run into a five foot two
Covered in fur,
Diamond rings and all those things,
Bet-cha life it isn't her.
But could she love, could she woo?
Could she, could she, could she coo?
Has anybody seen my...
Has anybody seen my...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:57 am:

LOL, "fancy groceries" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:29 am:

"Fancy Groceries" and "Men's Furnishings" is an interesting combination. I wonder how it came to be....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Maybe it's Fancy Men's Groceries & Furnishings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:36 am:

I wonder if the car is an early '14? Notice the curve on the top material. I thought only '13s were like that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:20 am:

maybe late 14 with 15 hood. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:23 am:

My Mom was (is) 5-2 with blue eyes, but she doesn't have that "Jimmy Durante" nose!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

Allan Sherman: Eight foot two...

https://youtu.be/vBf4oe3UA4s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Wes, That's good for a chuckle! Never heard that rendition before. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 03:48 pm:

She's either a midget or this photo has some perspective issues, as that car looks giant to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 01:39 am:

People were smaller back then. That's why the car looks big.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 04:24 am:

makes me think of our gang !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 09:10 am:

Well, with a name like "Small," what did you expect?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 04:04 pm:

I always think of my mother when I hear that song. As she was 5'2" with blue eyes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

Anyone remember Allan Sherman, sang the "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah" song, also sang one about the Martian looking for his girlfriend"

"Eight foot two,
Skin of blue,
Six transistors in each shoe,
Has Anybody Seen My Gal?"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration