Old Photo - See! I Told You You Shoulda Bought A New Battery Harry!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - See! I Told You You Shoulda Bought A New Battery Harry!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:59 am:

Behind every great man......Stands a nagging Wife! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Notice the correct placement of the rear windows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:22 am:

What an unfortunate looking woman. Wow !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:50 am:

Wouldn't want to cross her path, would we Burger? Mmmm mmm mmmm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

Figure that big figure woman rides in the back seat of that touring. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 12:02 pm:

Not to worry
Agood rope and some reine's and she could pull it home
Gee-----Haw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

Yea Dallas! That's so... wrong! But so... funny!
How do I know? It made my coffee ALMOST come out my nose! Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

Cranking with his right hand.... if it "back kicks" and breaks his arm can she drive?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

Where are you going to find a collar that size? And worse yet don't even think about the size of the britchen!! Bud

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Doesn't that guy even notice the big black bear sneaking up on his left?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 03:16 pm:

O.K. You guy's be nice THAT'S my MoM!

No just kidding but by golly she sure has the looks that my Grandma would have given her husband.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 03:32 pm:

I wonder if he's in a hole or the car has a permanent lean. No mystery why if the road's level.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

The bear took the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

There is nothing wrong with ladies of a larger size...They are shade in the summer and heat in the winter! :-)

Now since my wife will be reading this, who by the way is very petite...How many of you guys can fit behind the steering wheel and still have room!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 05:05 pm:

That pic was taken when men were men
And women were men to

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 05:09 pm:

She reminds me of Helga my masseuse. My 1st time, she actually climbed up on the table and stratteled me. Boy can she get the kinks out.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Well they are both now long gone and apparently everybody here is a body builder and movie star married to a super model.

The couple could have been the best people on God's green earth, worked hard and raised children and grandchildren. Like all of us they probably had family struggles and pushed through them as best they could and hopefully lived good lives and were happy.

I would have liked to have heard their stories and without a doubt would be a better person from that. A picture doesn't represent a person's life or show their character. That lady would probably welcome you into her house and the man would shake your hand with a smile and call you friend.

Doesn't matter any more but I know your shallow judgments by these posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

You are probably right but I bet if they seen pictures of us and our space age cars and zip up jeans and our shirts with weighting all over them and tapping on this little board with the light coming from it
They would have a little chuckle and point at the strange looking folks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 12:37 am:

Tim,

Take that argument to the Gunny and see what he says.

I see nothing that 13 weeks with the right set of DI's couldn't get squared away.

Pure character building at its finest. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

He might shake your hand but the bear might bite it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

Looks to be a '23 model. He wisely installed a fender brace so she can sit down without doing damage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Dave, you think she's a '23 model? She looks older then that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 04:59 am:

Can't be a '23. Two-man top and straight windshield. Cannot see the round corners at the top of the windshield because they are behind the front bow of the top. '22 at latest. Can't see the seat backs enough to tell if the tack rail is inside or outside the sheet metal. That would narrow it down a bit more. No sidelamps means 1919 or later. Headlamp lenses are later "H" lenses, came out during '21 if I recall correctly. The headlamp lenses were often changed onto earlier cars sometimes. But I would still guess a '22.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 08:31 am:

Michael, Wayne agrees with you. Wayne, I forgot one detail. I think you're right. A late '22 then.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration