Old photo.. Belfast, Maine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo.. Belfast, Maine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

Wonderful photo of a 1913 Ford . Bet that was a great adventure. Love the Maine coast

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 10:09 am:

From the looks of that taillight, it appears to have the early '13 mounting bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 01:17 pm:

Eastern Illustrating was still in business in the 70's and 80's but I don't think it was in Belfast. They did some post cards of my schooner for me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration