Old photo..Some where In Maine.. She's the boss..

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo..Some where In Maine.. She's the boss..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

sure wish my 10 looked like that. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:13 pm:

That's a good one. Big hat ladies, 1909 or '10 Ford, white tire and conveys people doing something from another time.
It looks like there is an accessory tail light on the car too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

Another great Photo!! Many Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

Wow might be my '10. Great photo showing the Brown lamps which are not as common as E&J that year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:54 pm:

mine use to look like that so i will its mine. ha.ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

mine use to look like that so i will say its mine. ha.ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 04:24 am:

Nice :-)
Looks like he is fixing a flat on a rear tire. Took me a while to identify it's the rear cushion lying on the top to give access to the tools :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration