Back in the Saddle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Back in the Saddle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Finally have a Model T again! Traded a new Ford (1931) for a 1927 Tudor - picture on my profile. From the engine number is was a March 1927 car. It has a "Swan" intake/exhaust manifold. Never saw one on a car before - interesting. Looking forward to participating in T activities again!

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

EXCELLENT! Share some photos of your new ride if you can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

Nice looking car Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

Good looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

Nice looking Tudor!I find it refreshing to see someone trade an A for a T. As we all know there's a world of difference between the two. Once the T bug hits it's a life long affair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

Welcome back to the fold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 01:12 am:

I like it. That's how a Ford should look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 01:23 am:

'bout time!

Seriously, looks great, have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 06:28 am:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm looking forward to putting many miles on her. I get some more pictures this weekend.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 07:41 am:

Nice car :-)
I thought just about all the closed cars got wire wheels as standard equipment by march '27? ...but maybe the original buyer specified wood wheels - or somebody changed them out since then?
For fun you can check if the # on top of the frame by the front passengers feet is the same as the engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Nice Tudor !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:26 am:

Nice now enjoy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 11:34 am:

Good for you, Mike! Just this summer I rejoined the ranks of those with a running Model T. Life is good. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

That's a great looking car!
I hope you enjoy yours as much I enjoy mine........ :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 04:57 pm:

"Once you've gone Planetary, there's no going back."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 01:13 am:

The entire universe operates on the planetary system. Stands to reason that the best automobile in history should use it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration