A couple prayers for The Hawk

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A couple prayers for The Hawk
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

I just received word my nephew has suffered a spinal injury resulting from a jeep rollover in the Middle East. His name is Jim and he's a master sergeant in the Air Force. He's been serving our country for well over 25 years. We've always called him "Hawk".

The only specifics I've got is that he's lying on his back staring at a white ceiling and he's very emotional. He's waiting to be shipped to a hospital in Germany.

If you could take a few minutes to think of him tonight and offer up a prayer for his healing I'm certain he'd appreciate it.

Thank you,

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Prayers given.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:03 pm:

In our prayers Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:08 pm:

Hoping for the best. Always hate to see one of our military get hurt or injured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:13 pm:

Prayers given, and thanksgiving for his sacrifice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

Mike, you've got mine, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:17 pm:

-Mike-
Thoughts and prayers for you, yours, and all our military.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 12:34 am:

Damm man, sorry to hear that. My thoughts going out too you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 12:53 am:

Sent. For the strength to endure. And a solid recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 02:11 am:

Mike - Prayers from me,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 02:40 am:

From us as well. Karen and Bob Hester

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:14 am:

From us as well. Keep us updated as you get news

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:18 am:

My prayers and thanks going out to your nephew Mike. God Bless him and all his family and his fellow servicemen and vets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:24 am:

Prayers to your nephew family and friends hoping for the best
Thanks for his service and sacrifice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:46 am:

I too will say a prayer for Hawk and all those who are in harms way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

Prayers sent. God bless and encourage him.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

My prayers are sent too.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Been praying all day. Please give him all my family's love.

John, Rosemary, Ned and Sarah Semprez

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:01 am:

Thank you all so much. I got word tonight that he was on some sort of special operations some where in Africa. They were on their way to whatever base they're at. It was an 800 mile trip. They went end over end off a pretty big drop off on the side of a mountain road and became stranded in the jungle until some locals found them.

Now he's on a flight to a base in Germany. He's strapped tight to a board. They won't know the extent of his injuries until they can get him into an MRI. X-rays done in Africa revealed broken vertebrae. I hope they're keeping him somewhat sedated. Nothing hurts as bad as a spinal injury.

Anyway, thank you for your prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:20 am:

Prayers sent to him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Brintnall on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:21 am:

Thoughts and prayers for the "Hawk". Were others with him? Keep us posted. Allen Brintnall S.W. Mo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

Allen, he was a rider. I haven't heard status on the driver. He's in Germany now. He's had MRI and Cat Scan. C6 is busted up pretty good and they're going to go in and remove bone chips from his spinal column. Then C7 is pinching nerves and needs to be shaved a bit. They're also planning on bolting in some titanium plates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

Prayers for your nephew and BIG thanks for his many years of service!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration