For Sale On Craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: For Sale On Craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 01:22 am:

Here they have a "1913" Touring car for sale. I think it's a shame to own something so wonderful yet be so clueless as to just exactly what it is and what it's worth. There's one born every minute so we'll see if any suckers out there bite.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/5749362154.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 11:56 am:

Looks like a 1915 or 1916 to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 03:39 pm:

Got'a have deep pockets for that T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Currently it is listed as a 1915. I think the asking price is a little high but you can't blame a guy from trying, it the American way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

For the price you would think it would have Rocky Mountain brakes not breaks.

That's like home desperate (er was that depot) and their under coarse shingles they must not be rough enough(though that wasn't my impression from what I was seeing).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 01:32 am:

I had a little communication with the fellow when this was a 1913 car. I see the car has now changed into a 1915. Too bad my price discussion (and slightly lower offer) did not promt a change there!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 12:30 pm:

I talked to him as well and he isn't very interested in selling the touring. Most of the time was spent telling me about his other car that he had listed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration