26 Coupe Package Tray

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 26 Coupe Package Tray
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 04:28 pm:

A fiend of mine is working on a 26 coupe and has a gap between the package tray (original) and the trunk area.
He is trying to figure out what fills it. Does anyone have a photo of this area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

The package tray has a piece of wood on the front edge attached to it. I don't have a close up but this picture shows it. As my memory serves me its about a inch thick and about 2 inches wide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

i think there are 2 types on 26 the bottom one is adjust to driver, i think the metal part is what is missing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 06:17 am:

Thanks Guys. That is what I needed to know.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration