Old photo.. Orono, Maine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo.. Orono, Maine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

Heck, fellers, it's got the power of 22 horses. It'll haul anything you can pile on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

The sign just above the jewelers door and the side of the truck says "American Express Company"

I think their first motto was..."Two ropes and a little hope we deliver"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 07:57 pm:

wow do you think that was one of the first A&Ps?
Did they originate in Maine? Maybe the first A&P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

It looks like he had to pile some stuff on the seat and hood to hold down the front

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

We used to have A&P's out here in Southern California when I was a kid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

not sure, but I think I found it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 02:29 am:

Oh yeah, ... much improved !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration