John Danuser Collection

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: John Danuser Collection
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

Does any one know what happened to all the TT truck parts that John Danuser had collected over the years? John was a major Forum contributor and Club member for many years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

I'd like to know also. I'd been to his house several times to pick up needed parts when I was in the area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, August 26, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

I recently spoke to his wife to ask if she had a certain part. She said she is planning an auction and did not want to sell anything right now.
So I guess we will find out later when that will be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:26 am:

Well, looks like I moved back to the Ozarks in time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 08:58 am:

I hope she doesn't wait too long, or there won't be anything left.

Last time I visited John before he passed, he mentioned that he was having chronic problems with metal thieves helping themselves to his belongings in the dead of night. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 05:48 pm:

Can't stand people who do that to other people, seems more and more common nowadays, and the law won't most of the time do anything about it. John was a good guy, anytime I had a question he was always kind and generous with his knowledge.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration