My first model T driving lesson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My first model T driving lesson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

Mama wasn't watching, so I got Bop-Bop to give me a Model T driving lesson:
Hey, is this how you get the horn to work?
OK, Bop-Bop, enough talking, let's roll!
What do you mean "We're not going to really drive????"

Chase La Centra, age 8 months
TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

This is what I like to see on here. Beautiful, Grandpa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

Really cool Terry! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Terry,

You can't start them too young! Good job!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 06:20 am:

Terry, It is great getting the young ones into the T at this age. Once you get them in it, they never want to get out. As soon as our grandsons get to our home they run for the T.
Enjoy your time with the grandson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 09:39 am:

Good Job Bop-Bop! Set the hook early. Love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

Wonderful post!
Thank you Terry, for sharing the pictures.
Wonderful!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration