Closed Cab TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Closed Cab TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

Anyone near the Winchester, VA area that has an enclosed TT cab?
As I am getting ready to modify mine, I would like to sit in a stock one to see how well I fit.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 11:23 am:

Anyone in the nearby VA, PA, or MD area?
I don't mind driving to come visit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Tuominen on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 02:14 pm:

I have tow truck with an enclosed TT cab w/o the doors in Hollywood, MD 20636. Quite a drive from Winchester if you are willing to make the trip. You are more than welcome to visit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 10:02 am:

Thanks for the offer Tom, I might have to take you up on that offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

I am in Spokane, but well worth the trip across Montana ! No telling what you might see. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 01:52 pm:

Burger, I'm actually flying home into Portland next Friday. I'll be in Oregon through the 20th.
Any action during that time?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 01:50 am:

It's a long road to Portland from Spokane at 20mph, so it will probably prove
easier to bring Mohammed to the mountain, if you know what I mean .... the
truck is here, ... let's go for a spin ! Chances are I'll be making another lumber
run anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 03:52 am:

Burger how about sending me a cutting off that Bottle Tree......lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

Ken, ... unfamilar with Bottle Tree, but ....

I currently stock seed for Ponderosa Pine, sunflower, California poppy, globe thistle,
blackeyed susan, and several other native species, I have starts of Potentella and a
popular succulent that I do not know the name of.

The County Conservation District is currently taking orders for their native plant and
tree sale. I'll check the availability list for you. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration