Window trim and upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Window trim and upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

I have finished all the glass installation, not a hard job, my question is shouldn't there be space for the upholstery under the edge of the metal trim? My car had been rewooded but the back window has the original wood that the trim attaches to and trim lip is tight to the wood. I have not ordered the upholstery yet (next week I hope) I hear the instructions for interior are not real good but I guess my question could be answered when I get my order. I did do a Model A a few years ago and it went easy, that upholstery was LaBarron-Bonney.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 09:34 am:

FYI, Thomas' profile says he has a 1925 coupe. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 01:55 pm:

Sorry, did it again, yes it is a 1925 steel door coupe! There seems to be trim clearance on the steel doors, I just thought there should be clearance on the wood too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration