Thank you !!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Thank you !!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

To everyone who makes this forum a great place to visit. Who doesn't love a Model T ?

My first car was a Model T, back when my crazy high-school friends and I could find enough rust out in the sage-brush to put one more or less together. I don't think I've ever quite had as much fun with any other kind of infernal gas-buggy since.

Reading here enables me to enjoy the Model T experience without getting my hands any dirtier than they already are !! Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 04:22 pm:

You are welcome. I, too started out gathering up pieces and putting them together. And for the present, at least, I am also an armchair T guy. I was on the forum from about '08-'11 and just recently came back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 05:08 pm:

Rich got me interest in T's and found me my first one. He taught me more than I have remembered. Here he is on one of our early excursions over the hills of Idaho. (mid-60s)
The other Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 06:10 pm:

T-s are a lot of fun. And many of us have had times when we had one and times when we didn't. Times when we were looking for one. Or even times when we wanted to get rid of one -- who would want to do that? Well to make room for a different T or to fund the purchase of a different T. Or even to pay for the doctor's bill see Lee Crenshaw's entry on Friday, September 14, 2007 - 08:47 pm: at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/35743.html and how a two-lever two-pedal T played an important part in his life. And some of us even part with one because we know the new steward will be able to take better care of something we treasure than we would be able to take care of it. See the last two entries at:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/476006.html?1410056861 and the wonderful home Bob has given Ghost.

And some of us are saving money for a T or a garage or a garage for a T... and this forum gives us some great encouragement, ideas, and friends.

Thankfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

That is a great photo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 10:07 am:

Those Firestone tires are the best looking tires. I only wish that Goodyear still made them. I had a set on my car in the early 70's and they were the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 12:08 pm:

I hear you Larry. I bought those 4 tires in 1964. Here they are today. I also have the 4 Wards Riversides that Mr. Bingham bought about the same time and still holding air.

I do have better tires on the cars I take out of town.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration