2017 Banner Number Reservation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2017 Banner Number Reservation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Barr on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 10:57 am:

You still have time to reserve a banner number for the 2017 Tour in Whitefish, MT. Here is the list of available numbers that are normally reserved for the year of your Model T:

Larger banner numbers can be reserved as well. Just let me know which one you want and I'll let you know if it is available. No numbers larger that 200 can be reserved.

A $100 deposit is required to reserve a banner number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 01:32 am:

Hi John, I'd like to have the 22. Assume I can find address to send deposit on the 2017 info.
Thanks, Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 11:33 am:

So I can't reserve 999 ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Barr on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

Adam,

We can do any three digits, but would like to have them in sequence to make it easier for the printer to produce the banners. If you really want 999, I can check and see if there would be an extra charge for out of sequence numbers. I don't really think we are going to get a thousand cars.

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Barr on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

Banner number 22 is no longer available. Frank has it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration