Early Front DB Axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Early Front DB Axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 11:02 pm:

I am going to advertise This Dodge Brothers Front axle. I was wondering what years it was used on. I think 1911-12-13 but I do not know for sure. It has DB on it. I will list it when I get some info on it, Thanks. pixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

Trent Boggess posted this on a previous forum thread. I've saved it to a webpage:

front axle markings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:02 am:

Thank you Phil M! I had lost that Tent B write-up. It pretty much confirms some of what I thought, and added details to what I now know better. I went with Transue Williams axles for my couple brass Ts. They all had early spindles and/or perches in them when I got them, and appeared original. I did so against the advice from others because my understanding was that they were also correct for the era. And what I bought was cheaper than any DB axle I could find, and money was tight.

Regardless, Bob P, your DB axle is worth more than what I have used. Good luck with the sale! I am curious to see what you ask for it.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:18 am:

PMed you on the axle Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration