New toy..... temporarily/part of 1918 progress

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New toy..... temporarily/part of 1918 progress
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

So I ended up with a late 14 T in order to get some parts that came with it. Interesting old T. 85+ complete including windshield. Still has a lot of original paint on it. more photos later. Bought it as part of a package deal in order to get the parts I needed. Neat project but I am happy with my 18 so this will be up for sale later. Anybody need a project?

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 11:46 pm:

What a cutey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

PMed you Mark

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration