Looking for a turtle deck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for a turtle deck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Currently have a Model T roadster pickup for sale, with the after market wood bed. Thinking about switching it over to a turtle deck. I think that's how this T began its life in 1920. Any T-peeps have one to spare, or is this akin to chasing the Holy Grail? If the T doesn't sell, no harm, no fowl. I would ramp up my search for the turtle deck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 09:54 am:

What year?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:54 am:

I have one but it needs work and I don't know what year it is but think its the right one. Might be able to get a picture if your interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:28 pm:

Hey Bob - Interested. If you have a pic or two, please forward to: brookssaintives at aol dot com. Many thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:52 pm:

You see them at swap meets every once and a while.
A good one goes for around 2-400.00. And how much your willing to pay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

I have a 23-25 roadster turtle,needs repainting,no key for the latch,but it is in pretty good shape. Will not ship. First $250 buys it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 08:34 am:

The proper turtle for a 1920 car would be the same as 1919-22. It would have the "notch" in the front panel for access to the battery and would have two flat, stamped handles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 08:36 am:

BTW, there usually are a few for sale at the Chickasha swap meet in March, going for about $350-450. That's only 6-1/2 months away! :-)

(Message edited by coupelet on September 02, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration