Otis out for gas today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Otis out for gas today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Well, we've had so much rain in recent weeks Otis hasn't been out to play for a long time. Today looks good so we went to the store for gas and he started both times on the first pull of the crank. If I had hair it would have been blowing in the wind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:35 am:

RAIN? What is that? Been drier than a popcorn fart around here for many months. Please give the rain clouds my GPS location and a twenty dollar bill. Thanks, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:41 am:

Texas had more rain this August than in any year in more than 100 years. Wish we could have shared it with you in California. How about the folks in La. next door? They've had a lot as well. Anyway, it's nice today and I'll take that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:50 am:

I wish the forum had a Facebook-type "like" button! Looks like you have a proper working T there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

I cannot see a picture of Otis without smiling. I always wonder how Shepp is doing too. I wish I hadn't already put a back half on my '14 touring.
Glad to see Otis out for a drive.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

Thanks Richard. Several years ago we drove an old car to a birthday party and I was asked why I liked to drive old cars. I told him, " Because they make people smile. " Sure makes me smile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:10 pm:

Scott: we have this little nuisance called Hermine trying to get dry feet in Florida trying to feed her your coordinates now :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 02:14 pm:

Between the rain and my surgery a few weeks ago I have not had a T out of the garage since July. Hope to get one out this weekend between showers! It has been another cool summer here in Texas, like last year and the year before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 02:17 pm:

Royce, sound like we are in the same boat. About the same luck with the weather but it's better today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

A cool summer in Texas? Every time I have been in Texas in the summer I was roasted like a suckling pig. Way to hot and humid to live there in the summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Otis! My man! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Love that truck!!! As for rain, we had about 24" a couple weeks ago. Thousands of homes and businesses flooded including my store and about 180 of my storage units. I'm so tired I can't see straight but thankful my home was not affected. A couple more weeks of hard work and I'll have time to drive the T again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 02:02 pm:

Mark's postLike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration