Atwater MN Threshing Show Featuring Trucks / Pickups Lots of T's expected

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Atwater MN Threshing Show Featuring Trucks / Pickups Lots of T's expected
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Bosch on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Just a Message to let all the T owners in the Midwest know that the Atwater MN Threshing show Sept. 10 and 11 is featuring trucks this year and we are expecting a fair amount of T's trucks in addition to the usual bunch we have. everyone is invited to attend or exhibit. for more info you can visit our website www.atwaterthreshingdays.net or look for us on face book. Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 04:47 pm:

I am jealous of those that get to go. The present owner of my 40 horse Case will be firing it up this weekend,running his sawmill. But I won't be there, dammit.I am keeping an eye peeled for a running T or TT chassis for him to build a farm truck/ engine tender on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration