Well that was quick. Thanks MTFCA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Well that was quick. Thanks MTFCA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

Well I bought several books from the MTFCA and with in 45 minutes I got a call that my order was shipped! That's better than Amazon. Can't wait to get reading.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Good for you, Robert!
It never ceases to amaze me how much money some willingly spend on parts and especially bling (step plates, Rotoscopes, Wolf Whistles, and other geegaws) but can't be bothered to buy any repair books. Knowledge is power! Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration