90 year old lady get her Drivers license!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 90 year old lady get her Drivers license!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

I would like to thank you all who have answered all my stupid questions.
Without the help from the form and the Lone Star Tís this day might not have happened.
She is far from being done, but is ready for the tour at the end of the month.
Now we will enjoy her and will be able to fix her up a little at a time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 08:54 pm:

Congratulations Steve! Happy Touring my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 09:03 pm:

That's the way to do it. At least half the fun of a T is working on them and it's a great learning experience for not only you but kids and grandkids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

Looks good. Hopefully it will be ready to tour soon.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

Looking forward to seeing you on tour Steve.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration