Old Photo - M. Costa Texaco Station At 23513 Ventura Boulevard, circa 1920-1935

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - M. Costa Texaco Station At 23513 Ventura Boulevard, circa 1920-1935
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 05:54 am:

When I was a young nipper I lived in Burkburnett , Texas just south of the Red River. Out on the Wichita Cutoff, Duke Owens and his sons had a gas station with these same pumps. I believe they worked by pulling a handle on the side to fill the globe and then gravity fed into the car. I was only 5 or 6, so the operation might have been different. I do remember I admired these guys so much, being able to mess with real cars all day. ha About 1955.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 09:10 am:

Thanks Jay
Neat picture of the pumps at a station in the very west end of the valley.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration