Last chance Tenn. To Detroit.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Last chance Tenn. To Detroit.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 02:33 pm:

I'm headed out to the OCF in Dearborn Wend. Have room for some T parts. Will be leaving Detroit on Monday coming back to Tn. In the Pickwick lake area. If I can help someone somehow let me know soon. Seven three one six o seven three one seven two. Will be leaving for Montana the end of September taking a round about way through Texas, Utah, Mesa verde and so on. Will be coming back when the freezers are full the middle of November. Will have my trailer empty on the way home unless I find another T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

Making a bee line back from Montana to Tennessee. Will be seeing Stan Howe if I cane find the house behind all those hay bales.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 12:13 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration