Orofino, Idaho main street

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Orofino, Idaho main street
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 02:43 pm:

Main Street in Model T era Orofino, Idaho

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 04:07 pm:

The road appears to deteriorate a bit, after you leave town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

Another view.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 04:23 pm:

Note the Towncar at the Ford garage.

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 12:11 am:

Orifino is the home of the " Orofino Maniacs "

Met a sweet girl - Sue Feldman - her sister lived there.

1979 was a good year ..

My brother was in law school in Moscow, I worked for the Idaho Department Of Transportation on a survey crew.

We lived in a big old two story house on " E Street ".

I made killer Bisquick coffee cakes with fresh cream from
glass bottles that came fresh from the dairy.

She was beautiful ....

She moved to Sun Valley, ID.

I should have followed her ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 12:47 am:

My son, just gave me an Orofino Maniacs sweatshirt. I have wanted one for years and he came thru.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jacks onnoah on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 01:21 am:

wow that was amazing images

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 01:53 am:

Orofino still looks much like that. The road going up the hill has been paved,
but doesn't go anywhere. The river and a steep cliff stop all movement that way.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration