OT - Quick Poly Sources

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Quick Poly Sources
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

As near as I can tell from what I've found online, the only way to buy Quick Poly is online from the manufacturer. Is that true or do any vendors (Ace, True Value, Lowe's, etc.) carry it?

Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 05:44 pm:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/KWIK-POLY.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

If you call http://kwikpolyllc.com he'll not only get it shipped the same day but will send along an invoice so you can pay him!
He does business the old fashioned way........same with Rocky Mountain Machine....... :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

OK. Thanks guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 09:20 am:

I can't think of Kwik Poly without thinking of Harold Bowden. This is an excerpt from his obituary in our club newsletter in May 2002:

"It is with deep regret that we report the passing of Harold Bowden, a fixture in the Model T Ford Club of Greater Saint Louis and also in the Model T world for at least three decades. It has been said of Harold that he probably bought, sold, worked on, gave advice about, drove, sold parts for or at one time owned half the Model Tís in eastern Missouri.
Harold and his wife, Ruth, used to hold annual sales which were the stuff of legends. Harold was also known throughout the antique car hobby for his wood repair product, first called RSP and then known by the name Kwik-Poly. Harold had discovered the product when he was working for Ozark Air Lines and immediately recognized its value to the old car hobbyist. It is now used by car owners nationwide."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

I called today. It's as Craig says, my order is on the way and the invoice will be in the package. Sounded like a great guy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration