Recommendations for engine restoration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Recommendations for engine restoration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

Please recommend an engine and transmission rebuilder for a 24T in the Midwest.
Also a wooden body (C-cab or delivery) manufacturer anywhere in the US.
Getting ready for a winter project.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

Rons machine shop in Shandon Ohio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Joe Bell or Kevin Prus

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 09:53 pm:

www.everettcurrierfarm.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 08:35 am:

In the Chicago area,

Dave Szumowski

1 773-502-1935

Dave does good work with usually a relatively quick turn around time. He did a '27 engine for me last year. The customer is very happy with the results.

Ron Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 08:54 am:

I second the suggestion for Joe Bell, in Tiffin, OH. Joe built the engine and transmission in the T which Constantine drove from Melbourne, Australia, to Moscow, Russia. On that trip he drove the entire length Africa and through the Middle East. And all that was without a Ruckstell or auxiliary transmission. That's a pretty stout testimony for Joe's engine-building skills in my book.

(Message edited by coupelet on September 03, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration