TT rewards program

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: TT rewards program
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tt newbee on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 12:35 pm:

I have posted this several times, and I will quit posting this eventually, but you guys who post on this forum regularly have a LOT to be proud of. The knowledge base is incredible, and so is the friendliness of posters giving advice. Not many car forums are as welcoming.

I have been contacted by a local guy here who found me on the forum. He has probably forgotten more than most people will ever know about T's. It is good to have a local contact with solid advice to give.

TT is a rewards program for me. I work on her as a reward to myself after getting my other projects to good stopping points and the Boss Lady's list under control. I expect to get the wheels with new tires and the rebuilt carb back next week, so I am working hard this weekend to get other projects done. then I can reward myself with time to work on TT.

I still call her TT, I don't know her well enough to come up with an appropriate name, but I am sure I will as our relationship develops.

Thanks again for a great forum and support, I will try to leave you alone with the compliments now and get some stuff done here so I can reward myself next week!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

Similar program here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

I just call mine Tuff TT. It'll grab ya. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

Most of my T's have names, but I never set out to name them. I think people (besides me) just started calling them something and eventually a name stuck.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration