My Armadillo bodied T Speedster on EBAY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My Armadillo bodied T Speedster on EBAY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 01:50 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131928009468?forcerRptr=true&item=131928009468&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123speed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 01:51 pm:

Rod,

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 02:11 pm:

I can't believe that someone would insult the owner of that car by placing a $200 bid! whoever you are you should be ashamed of yourself!

That is a beautiful car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 03:07 pm:

That is quite a creation. Some nice ideas have been used. It will be interesting to see how the bidding goes.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

What a beauty! Good thing I'm already one "T" over my storage limit already!

Seems unusual to see something on a speedster like a pair of single throw double pole knife switches! (???)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

Everything OK Rod? I watched with interest the work done on your C Cab only to see it come on the market shortly after and now to see you beautiful speedster on the market as well? Must be hard to say goodbye to those beauties!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:07 am:

Dennis, I once was the high bidder of a Lear Jet WOW :^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Jim, Thank you.
Dennis, got to start the bidding somewhere and for some reason the bids always get going better if I start um low?
Richard, Thank you!
Harold, the switches were put on the car by the previous owner and I just thought them cool and left them there. They disconnect the lights. A real conversation starter at shows.
Warwick, I'm not looking for sympathy, prayers, etc, but do have some health issues and am selling off the cars that my wife cannot drive. I have already sold the Pie wagon, the 29 "A" fire chief car and the 37 Ford slantback. She can drive the 57, 66 and 31.

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 12:31 pm:

Rod, I hope everything gets sorted out with your health. You're obviously a true ambassador of the hobby. I've seen photos of your speedster in the past and it's truly a beauty. If I had the room and wasn't in the middle of getting rid of some of my cars I'd definitely love to own it. Good luck!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration