FS 1927 TOURING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FS 1927 TOURING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

This 1927 Touring on ebay is mine and can be found searching this ebay # ( 331956228293 )
The utube is on there also so you can see a guy driving it. This is a nice car and located here in Iowa and my phone number is listed if you have any questions. These don't come by very often so don't let it go. If you want it shipped--I will work with the shipper of your choice! Runs good and a strong motor. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

Oh heck.......just link to it........ :-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-/331956228293?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4d4a 2210c5:g:rOgAAOSw9IpXxwKw&item=331956228293

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration