Bare Bones Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bare Bones Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 11:17 pm:

For some reason i really like the approach this guy took, where less, sometimes makes for a very unique look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTVnhUpMT54

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 11:34 pm:

The cars real nice. The owner is second generation T guy. Has a babbitt pouring business also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

Simple and to the point i like the look of it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 02:50 pm:

Ours was made over 40 years ago. Why add junk when less is lighter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 03:47 pm:

I wonder if the Hasslers actually do much on that light a car? Look cool, though.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration