Looking for a touring car silhouette image to put on trailer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for a touring car silhouette image to put on trailer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 12:18 am:

I'm Looking for a touring car silhouette image to put on the side of my wedding car trailer, and possibly on one of my white buses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 12:20 am:

Graphic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 12:21 am:

Hat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 01:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 03:17 am:

Per an earlier thread, are you sure you want to advertise what goodies are inside your trailer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 03:26 am:

something like the center of this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Put the car beside the trailer on a dark night and shine light on them. I say a dark night because you can move the light for the size you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 11:44 am:

Chris

This link has lots of Model T graphics

http://1909ford.readyhosting.com/clipart/gif/modelt.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Thank You!

Graphic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

Here is one I started to work up years ago...but lost interest in finishing because everybody started to 'advise' what was wrong and I'm not a real good artist to begin with...lol! (I painfully did one tire...then cut and pasted it for the other...call it a Canadian maybe, eh? LOL )

It's a '15 and if you can use it or want it, I do have it in a large bitmap file that could be scaled up easy without losing anything. Just send me a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration