OT - last test drive before loading for Dearborn to Lansing and Old Car Festival

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - last test drive before loading for Dearborn to Lansing and Old Car Festival
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 01:38 am:

I think I'm ready to load. I'll try to wash both cars tomorrow, load and leave at o-dark thirty on Monday morning. If all goes well I'll be in Dearborn before Tuesday. That leaves Tuesday and Wednesday for Benson Library, then the 110 mile run to Lansing. Back to Dearborn on Friday and then OCF.

If you want to kill ten minutes, a drive in the country, with my eclectic music selections:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiwr4chozrh9uiq/Pre-Dearborn%20with%20the%20K%202016.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 01:48 am:

Love Steppinwolf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 03:20 am:

After George's comment, I was expecting "Magic Carpet Ride". Oh well. What you used fit very well. (No complaint, really!)
Is that a Marty Robbins version of "GR"?
An enjoyable ten minutes to be sure!
Have a great time with all the wonderful activities the next couple weeks!
Drive carefully, but DO enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 08:28 am:

Lookin' good, Rob! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

I spent the afternoon cleaning and packing. Now it's all over except the drive to Detroit.

Just in case the weather turns bad, the N can be buttoned up:

First the N:

Then the K:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Rob,

You need some googles and a leather cap to make you rides look more authentic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

http://www.uswings.com/product-category/accessories/caps-and-hats/snoopy-cap-and -goggles/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

Dave,
Ahemmmmmm,

This isn't a skull cap:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:45 pm:

Rob,Make sure to bring good weather with you and have a safe trip! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 03:30 am:

Hope so Bud. Starting now, 2.30 central.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

Made it about 4:30 eastern. There's nothing like OCF:

At the Hotel:

(Message edited by Rob on September 05, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration