Big thanks to Bob at Gaslight Auto Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Big thanks to Bob at Gaslight Auto Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 08:32 pm:

I was on way to the Ohio jamboree and about 20mi south of Urbana my u joint went out,we had already planed to stop at Gaslight and pick up some parts,Anyway my buddy John Lingle and I were traveling together so he went on to Gaslight to get me a u joint while my wife and I stayed with my car,John was leaving gaslight and Bob came out to ask where he was from and told him I was on side of road with what we thought was a busted u joint, he voluntarily offered to come haul me to his shop and let me use his jack,stands and any other tools I might need,Bob wanted to move his cars out of garage so I could get mine in but I told him the blacktop was good for us, 3-4 hours later we were back on the road to Findlay.
We arrived at our hotel around 10:30 pm
Also thank Roy Stone and Tom Moorehead he was coming to get us when Bob volunteered
Thanks again to Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Good people, salt of the earth. Need to keep them in mind when we need parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

From what I have seen, they make much better late muffler ends than anyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Great Guy. Will be back to buy more parts from this gentleman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Randall, when you went through West Liberty, the next town north of Urbana, you went through my home town. When we go up to visit we always stay in Urbana.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration