RVTV and Model T and Football

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: RVTV and Model T and Football
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 07:10 am:

Des Moines TV station in a diff town every nite this week building up Iowa State-Iowa football game. They will be in Albia on Thursday. Live broadcasts at 5-6 and 10 p.m. This is Albia's 3rd time to host. I have been invited to bring my school colored C-cab pickup to the party on the square. I have added a WELCOME R T U V sign to the T and will park it on corner of square today and leave it until Friday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 09:09 am:

Oddly I've found that a lot of T folks don't really care much for football. But I love it, especially college. I always pull for the Cyclones to upset the Hawkeyes. I'm a GT fan so I guess it's an underdog thing. Tailgating with a TT sounds awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Paint a pair of eyeballs and put them on bottom half of split windshield---drive in a parade and watch those little kids stare in awe as you make your way through the parade. The homecoming parade is in three weeks already. Our team went 12-0 before losing at State. We have lost first two games this year by combined score 104-0. Lean times ahead!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

The Cyclones are my old school team! I root for either especially when the Hawks are out here at the Rosebowl.
Wish I was there

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration