Great saturday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Great saturday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

I needed a gas tank and Jim Sims had one . I spent couple hours at Jim's place Saturday , what a super guy. I drooled over his many T's as he explained them to me. I got my ( 1st ) T this spring and am what you would call green. The forum has helped a lot but nothing beats talking with a guy that has been into T's since the 50's. I was on my way to the upper peninsula and couldn't stay the two or three days that I wanted to and soak up more knowledge from Jim . I am going to the old car festival next weekend with a 26 do&ge sedan and I look forward to meeting more people of Jim's caliber. I hope Jim will have me back to ride in some of those T's.
Thank you Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Thank's for the compliments Dallas. I enjoyed your visit and hope you keep in contact.
Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration