FYI Speedster/Racer people

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FYI Speedster/Racer people
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Fowler on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

I was wandering aimlessly on LETGO earlier and there are the remnants of an old racer there. It is listed as Model T Racecar - DAVENPORT. $900. It appears to have a '13 - '14 rearend, chassis and body. I'm half a country away but just thought I'd pass it along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Robert, Do you have a link? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

I'm guessing it's this one:
https://us.letgo.com/en/i/model-t-racecar_272b1a40-c65f-4f55-9ad3-af78eaadc133

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Fowler on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

Tim's got it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

looks like my wife washed it. its shrunk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

Interesting. Too bad they didn't bother to lift the hood. There might be some fun under there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

I don't think there's anything under the hood. No sign of an engine pan in the front view and in the side view you can see right through the gap between the hood and frame rail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 04:16 pm:

Tim,

Yup, I see that now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration