Cars in a field-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Cars in a field-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

I don't know what is going on here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

That roadster owner thought picking his own strawberries was a drive-through affair!

Also, while that beat up pickup is right up my alley, the farthest right touring car looks fantastically pretty whatever it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

That touring might not be to tough to identify. Looks like cloverleaf roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

Hard to tell, but that may be a Haynes Cloverleaf Roadster. One in Kokomo museum near me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

Hey Guys,

It's an Easter Egg competition with cars.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 12:12 am:

You've heard of Golf, and of Disk Golf?? Well this is Model T Golf!! I think the car in the middle of the picture is caught "in the rough." Must have missed the fairway.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 09:31 am:

Wonder whats up with the car in the center of the field with the horse? Maybe they were trying to hem it up and this guy was the one who caught him. Maybe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:16 am:

That is a Haynes V12 Four Door Roadster, about 1919.List $3250.One hell of an automobile. And one of many well built cars from Indiana. Some well -heeled farmer had this. Or his wife. Flock of women there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:59 am:

I think there was a gathering at the place with the deck on the far right. Most people are there. Those cars in the field decided to park on the other side of the road and got stuck. They could drive away from the road but not go back toward the road. The horse is going to be used to pull the roadster out and later it will help the others get out.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 11:00 am:

"Dang-blast it. Somebody must have switched the dang detour signs and led everybody down a dead end road. Now we're all stuck here without enough gas to go back. I see one feller out thar in the field, tryin' ta trade his automobile for a horse."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration