Yikes, that jack must be worth a fortune!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Yikes, that jack must be worth a fortune!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

...because I can't see the depot hack itself being worth so much.
https://us.letgo.com/en/i/model-t-mint_359c10ce-f3ec-44a0-a023-14a77b770ee1

I don't know if it's the forward-canted windscreen or the overall proportions of the body but that thing is bugging me just from looking at it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Well if that's their idea of a $60K mint car, then by golly my far-more-than-mint '15 Touring than that thing oughta fetch $80K!! Who do they think they're kidding!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

"Oh, dear."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

Must not know Ford never made a depot hack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:24 am:

Wife must have told him to "try and sell that d%$&(% thing Its just wasting space"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:53 am:

Our San Diego Union Tribune has an ad for a 1926 Ford Club Sedan 2 door for $26,000. I am not familiar with a "Club" sedan. I think that in very good condition the car would be worth half of what they are asking. Unless a "Club" sedan is a very rare model.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 01:10 pm:

One too many zero's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 02:11 pm:

A look at the sellers picture will tell you something.
This guy thinks that anything that's old is worth a million dollars. There is a lot of them out there.

Worth no more than $8000.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

Now wait a minute, this car has rare original dirt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration