Looking for help on my 23

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for help on my 23
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 09:06 am:

Looking for some one in my area to help get my 23 touring running. I live in western Massachusetts, Belchertown. I have replaced the coils, cleaned the carb and gas tank. It wants to run and has no bad noises that I can hear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Tom, if you can't find anyone in your area to help, maybe people here can point you in the right direction to get it running. Lots of great T knowledge here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

Tom, If you cant find anyone around you send me a pm and I could come and help you out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 11:10 pm:

Milt Webb gives a thorough rundown of what to do. The good news is that you may not need to do any more on some of these things than check to see that they're OK.

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG93.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration