Texas T Party Room Swap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Texas T Party Room Swap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 12:07 am:

Hello all going to the Texas T Party in Stephenville, Texas.

I have a room reservation at the Holiday Inn Express for check-in on Sept 27th and check-out on the Oct 2nd. This room has one king-size bed. I called the hotel and they have no rooms with two queen size beds available.

Since the ladies are staying home and my son-in-law and I are going to share the room, I'd like to swap with someone who has a room at the same hotel for the same dates if the room has two queen size beds.

Looking forward to another great tour.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 11:56 am:

Still looking. Anyone thinking of cancelling a room reservation?

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Tell your son in law he can sleep on the floor. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

Why can't you sleep in the same bed with your son-in-law?
You do realize that he is already sleeping with your daughter....:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 12:08 pm:

Call the motel front desk and request that they put a rollaway bed in the room.

Done it many times over the years. They may or may not charge a fee for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 04:37 pm:

Still looking.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration