Old Photo - Roadside Repairs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Roadside Repairs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Is that a new 2016 Ford PU?
I see one of the girl passengers TEXTING ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:45 am:

Actually, it's a 2018. Ford is introducing the Retro Look styling package for the 100 year anniversary of the TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:58 am:

That reminds me of a week we spent in Bavarian Alps in southern Germany. The farmer hitched his tractor to a wagon and all the farm workers piled on the wagon and went down to the village tavern on Friday evening. These days you could get in trouble taking people for a ride in the back of a truck!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 11:04 am:

That is a great cab design.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 11:11 am:

Could he be cleaning the commutator? It almost looks like the timer wires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 11:19 am:

"Okay, we picked up some girls, drove into the woods, and pretended to have a breakdown--only it turned out to be real. Them gals is'a lookin' really bored. So help me out here--nobody ever told me what I was ta do next."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration