Model T Search Engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Search Engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Many years ago I made a search page that only returned Model T Ford related material. It was lost a couple years ago. I now have recovered it and it's up on my new website for anyone that wants to use it.

Free to use, bookmark is or put the link on your desktop if you like it.

http://tfoye.com/modelt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 10:03 am:

Added a free giveaway page too - this round is for an Ampco top oiler. No cost to enter!

http://www.tfoye.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 10:16 am:

Great to see you on the forum, Tim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 10:54 am:

Thanks Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 10:15 pm:

I'm finding your search engine works just fine for me. Better than duckduckgo and that works good. I hate google and the other big boys out there but I tried your way and got more results. :-)
Thanks Tim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

Thanks for the feedback Duey. I may add in a link to bring you to just todays forum postings in the next update.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 03:33 pm:

Welcome back Tim! Was wondering about you the other day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 09:36 am:

Added a link to "today's" forum postings. Way easier than the half dozen clicks to get in here from the main page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Has everyone on here entered the giveaway contest?

Someone said to me "what's the catch"?

There is none. - 100% free for you and no tricks like email harvesting, I'm just not that ambitious. I'm even paying the shipping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration