September 1951, HCCA Gazette

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: September 1951, HCCA Gazette
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

I was browsing through this magazine, and came across two photos of #220. It doesn't appear to be the same car that was pictured on this forum earlier this year. It is on page 14, and is listed as a 1908 Ford owned by Eddie Hausgen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 04:16 pm:

Larry, I'm looking at my copy, and I don't see any mention on the page of it being #220. Do you know it's #220 based on the owner history?

The one in the 1951 Gazette is pretty stripped down, it looks like it's missing the back seat, top, and windshield. It also has triple chimney sidelights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Now I see how you knew...

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/553244.html?1439597012

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration