Speedster chassis I'm building

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Speedster chassis I'm building
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Whether this turns out looking good or bad it will be different. I've got to make it stronger and more flowing where I grafted on an Overland front end. I've got it lowered the same front and back and got the steering figured out. I need to take a little out of the frame so the rear end will match up. Then I can take it all back apart and sand, paint and rebuild everything. I can roll it around now anyhow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

Corey,
How about some pictures of the Hudson?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 11:02 pm:

OK I'll have to take some tomorrow when it's light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 08:49 am:

Looks like an interesting build to be sure. Can't wait to see more progress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 11:52 am:

I always like a shop that has good ventilation and a few plants for plenty of oxygen. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 06:00 pm:

I spy a brass T peaking out of the garage!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

I worked on taking apart some steering columns today. Also here are some pictures of the Hudson a day late and the brass T that was peeking out the garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 11:36 am:

You've got a cool cat there, inspecting your work :-)

Does the Hudson have hydraulic power windows, or what's the reservoir with a pump on the firewall?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

It's a Marvel Mystery Oil inverse oiler, I think is what you call it. Anyway you fill it up with MMO and it sucks it into the intake manifold. You can adjust how much it adds.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration