What's up with MTFCI

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What's up with MTFCI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

I tried to join the forum as well as the club but the box you have to type in to make sure you are a human (series of letters or numbers) is blank. Not numbers or letters to type. Is the WEB page down?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 02:57 pm:

Seems to me I saw that when i just joined.
Did you try to just click 'continue'?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Oh .. Wait ... you ARE a human, aren't you??? (gotta make sure, don't ya know ....)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

The secrete code is written in invisible ink. You need to use your Dick Tracy decoder two way wrist radio to contact them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

Try typing anything in the box then type continue or next. That should refresh the page and might have the needed code show up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:24 am:

Don't knock yourself out. It's an on line cemetery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

Ha! I'll keep trying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 08:32 am:

Last I knew they either have, or about to, lose their Webmaster. Don't know if the post has been filled or not. Anyone interested should contact Steve Bumgarner of MTFCI

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration