New Ford Sign

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New Ford Sign
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 04:58 pm:

Made a new Ford sign for my shop. 2'x 5'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 05:01 pm:

Are you taking orders ??????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 05:27 pm:

Nice!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

OK Leon now that your done showing off my new sign you made me for my birthday gift get it packaged up and in the mail to me.

(Can't blame a man for trying can you)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 05:43 pm:

Yes, Put me on the list! Bet ya didnt think you were going to get into the signage business!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

If I had it I'd put it over my fireplace. I want one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

Made this one for my garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 02:59 am:

Heck Leon, it looks pretty good right where it's at! :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. South Coast. NSW. OZ on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:02 am:

That's great.
Can I be your Aussie agent?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

FULL SIZED, HEAVY STEEL, WASHINGTON BLUE. ONLY A FEW LEFT. HAVE 5 WINGED AND 9 OVALFORD SIGNSFORD SIGNS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 02:11 pm:

I MADE THESE FOR MY OWN COLLECTION ALTHOUGH I ALREADY HAVE SOME ORIGINALS. THEY ARE DOUBLE SIDED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

We had 5 of these made up for the MTFCI 2016 Tour for the Youth Auction. I believe they brought in $220.00 each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

They should have called that logo something beside a scarab. It might still be in use, if that were the case. Apparently winged pyramid was not enough to remove the 'dung beetle 'stigma.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Glen - how much is each sign?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

This is a small version that each registered participant received at the Finger Lakes Farm Lands and T's Tour

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

Glen l sent you a PM want to know how much the wing signs are

Thanks Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

Glen - sent you a PM as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

I will take one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

Glen,
I would be interested in a winged version. 319-430-4995 thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry LaPatka- East Tennessee on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 08:33 pm:

Glen sent you a p/m email for one also.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 08:00 pm:

How about one from "back in the day":

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 08:02 pm:

Here it is:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

I will have to make more winged s9gns

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, September 12, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

signs. SORRY GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:21 am:

Leon, beautiful sign!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 06:18 am:

Mine is only a small one, but then again, it is actually a number plate from New Zealand 'Rangitikei 2'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Leon I thought that was the new top to your coffee table...Good Job:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 10:33 am:

Glen,
I sent you a couple of pm's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Leighton on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 05:08 pm:

I wonder if you could make a stencil kit similar to the ones they sell for making animal silhouettes which use tracing carbon paper under the printed , life size pattern? You use a wooden stylis and trace the pattern out on plywood or any material then cut out the pattern or in this case, paint the pattern. I couldn't afford a repro sign but could afford 15 -20 bucks for a kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 07:05 pm:

Hmmm. I have a 30" plotter/cutter. If I took the time to draw out the pattern, I could make any of these:
- Pattern drawn on paper
- Paint mask stencil positive (paint white on blue background)
- Paint mask negative (paint blue on white background)
- White vinyl to apply to blue substrate
- Blue vinyl to apply to white substrate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

Well, no one asked, but I did it anyway. This is based on the picture that Glen posted. This one is 16" high by about 41" long. If anyone wants a pattern, I'll plot it out and send it to you for the cost of the mailing. It can be any size you want but, if it's more than about 28" high, it will be split onto multiple sheets.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration