Old car fest.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old car fest.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

Totally unbelievable. I've never seen so many cars. Great people and a lot from the forum I can finally put faces to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 07:50 pm:

Pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

Everybody that shows up from the forum, should wear a red feather or something! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

That would be a lot of feathers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

Yes,it would be a lot of feathers. We're camped right behind the Moore's :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Ed, since your camped right behind them (the Moore's) I need to ask if they are happy people because I have always heard.....The Moore's the merrier! :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

You'll know me, I'll be in the old car!!!
Green and black 26 dodge brothers 4dr sedan
T is down till gas tank coat is dry and reassembly
Hope to meet some members in person

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 09:03 pm:

Richard
Do you have the redish 11 roadster ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 07:17 am:

Dallas. Red 1911 open runabout behind the truck with lettering on the doors.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration